From the specialist’s point of view the floating hardwood floor that has been dried properly get the following advantages:
- acquires perfect decay resistance;
- significantly increases its strength and hardness;
- gets stable dimensions and shapes of its parts as well as entire product itself;
- opens the possibility of being glued, grinded and polished without any additional problems;
- wood gets a number of hygienic properties, so it becomes safer for children as well as for the adults;
- its specific heat, thermal and electrical conductivity are definitely reduced;
- some other beneficial properties (for example, better nail fixation, perfect surface finish, etc.).